There is no other feeling like seeing plants spout and trees bloom each year. It's exciting, it's gorgeous, and it fills us with hope (and makes us hungry)! We look forward to each new CSA season on the farm because that means catching up with returning members and their families and welcoming and getting to know new members. Many thanks for your support, we are looking forward to bringing our farm to your table!
Pick-up locations and times for the 2016 CSA Season:
- Kalamazoo (Host residence off of Westnedge and Montrose, address provided only to members to protect privacy): Tuesdays from 5 pm - 7 pm
- Benton Harbor (Renaissance Athletic Club - 501 Graham Ave, Benton Harbor): Wednesdays from 5 pm - 7 pm
- Berrien Springs : Tuesdays
- Farm (6740 N. Branch Rd., Benton Harbor): Prearranged weekday/time. Farm pick up members will be asked upon checkout to specify what day and 2 hour time range you plan to pick your share up so that we can harvest accordingly
2016 CSA FULL SHARE
Full Share season runs from the week of June 5th through the week of October 16th. Cookbook included for first year members.
2016 CSA HALF SHARE
Limited shares remaining for Option 3! Options 1 & 2 are Sold Out for the season.
Cookbook included for first year members.
Half shares have 3 options (all options equal 10 share boxes):
- Receive a share every-other week starting the week of June 5th. SOLD OUT
- Receive a share every week for the first 10 weeks of the season (6/5-8/7). SOLD OUT
- Receive a share every week for the last 10 weeks of the season (8/14-10/16).